SBI Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 33 Vacancies – State Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 33 Manager, Dy Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at onlinesbi.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Manager, Dy Manager application form.
State Bank of India Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Manager, Dy Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
Manager, Dy Manager: 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SBI Manager, Dy Manager job should have Graduation.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- per month
Dy Manager: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SBI Dy Manager posts should have Full-time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in Information Technology/ Computer/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics or a combination of these streams. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC. The course completed through correspondence/part-time will not be eligible. Preferred Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates who possess MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation Management degree with a specialization in Finance/ Marketing/ IT.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 55 years as on 31st August 2020.
Selection Process:- Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Data Protection Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for SBI Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through the official website onlinesbi.com from 18th September 2020 to 8th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 18th September 2020
Form Submission End Date: 8th October 2020