SBI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 5 Vacancies – State Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 5 Chief Ethics Officer, Advisor Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply Online application form can visit the official website at sbi.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Chief Ethics Officer, Advisor application form.
State Bank of India Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Chief Ethics Officer, Advisor|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Job Location||All India|
SBI Chief Ethics Officer, Advisor Notification Info
Chief Ethics Officer: 1 Posts
- Qualification: Minimum 20 years of experience as on 1st April 2021 in Banking or Financial Institution or Corporate Sector, as well as experience in the rank of General Manager or equivalent, preferably for 3 to 5 years. Specific Skills Requires: The candidate should possess proven leadership qualities and have wide experience in the field of Corporate Governance and association with propagation of Culture of Ethics in a large organization, preferably with Banking and/ or Financial Service Sector background.
- Salary Details: Rs. 45/- Lacs per annum
- Age Limit: 62 years as on 1st April 2021.
Advisor (Fraud Risk Management): 4 Posts
- Qualification: The Candidate should be a retired IPS/ State Police Officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police at the time of retirement. Should have worked in/ handled Vigilance/ Economic Offences/ Cyber Crime Department(s). Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in conduct of investigation/ supervision of investigation works during his/ her service
- Salary Details: Rs. 25000 – 50000/- per month
- Age Limit: 63 years as on 1st July 2021.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Shortlisting and Interview.
Fee/ Charges: The application fee is given below in detail and can be paid online mode (Debit or Credit Card/ Net Banking).
General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through State Bank of India’s official website sbi.co.in from 13th April 2021 to 3rd May 2021.
Form Starting Date: 13th April 2021
Form End Date: 3rd May 2021