SBI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 32 Vacancies – State Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 32 Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at sbi.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Manager application form.
State Bank of India Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||32|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Karnataka|
Manager (Network Security Specialist): 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SBI Manager (Network Security Specialist) job should have First Division (minimum 60% marks) in Master’s Degree (full time) in any stream from any recognised University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist): 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SBI Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) posts should have First Division (minimum 60% marks) in Master’s Degree (full time) in any stream from any recognised University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 45 years as on 31st October 2020.
Selection Process:- SBI Selection process will be on the bases of Online Written Examination for Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: No Fee
How to apply for SBI Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website sbi.co.in from 22nd December 2020 to 11th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 22nd December 2020
Closing Date: 11th January 2021
Online Written Exam Date (Tentative): 7th February 2021
Downloading Admit Card Date (Tentative): 29th January 2021