SBI Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 38 Vacancies – State Bank of India has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 38 Manager, Deputy Manager Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at sbi.co.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Manager, Deputy Manager application form.
State Bank of India Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Manager, Deputy Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Job Location||All India|
Manager (Marketing): 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SBI Manager (Marketing) job should have Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 42020 – 51490/- Per Month
Deputy Manager (Marketing): 26 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SBI Deputy Manager (Marketing) posts should have Full time MBA/ PGDBM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance from Institutes recognized / approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 31705 – 45950/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st October 2020.
- Manager (Marketing): 40 years
- Deputy Manager (Marketing): 35 years
Selection Process:- SBI Selection process will be on the bases of Online Written Examination for Manager, Deputy Manager vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Manager, Deputy Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (Rupee seven hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/PWD: No Fee
How to apply for SBI Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website sbi.co.in from 22nd December 2020 to 11th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 22nd December 2020
Closing Date: 11th January 2021
Online Written Exam Date (Tentative): 1st February 2021
Downloading Admit Card Date (Tentative): 22nd January 2021