46 Jobs found
SCI recruitment 2020 to fill 46 vacancies | Shipping corporation of India released notifications for freshers, apply for SCI jobs online @ shipindia.com. Shipping Corporation of India has come up this year by releasing the number of SCI recruitment notifications to fill around 46 Assistant Manager Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 02/2019
sci recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|No of Vacancies||46|
|Official web Portal||shipindia.com|
Finance: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the SCI Finance job should have a Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Management: 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SCI Management posts should have 2 years of full-time MBA / Post-Graduate Degree in Business Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 50000 – 160000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st December 2019.
- Assistant Manager: 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- SCI will be conduct the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in the Assistant Manager vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for SCI recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Shipping Corporation of India official website shipindia.com from 25th January 2020 to 24th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 25th January 2020
Form Submission End Date: 24th February 2020
Admit cards to the candidates for Online Exam: 5th March 2020
Online Exam: 22nd March 2020
Result of Online Exam and shortlisting of candidates for Stage II: 2nd week of April 2020
Stage II: Group Discussion and Interview: 5th week of April or 1st week of May 2020
Result Declaration: 3rd & 4th week of may 2020