SGPGIMS Lucknow Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 2 Vacancies – Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2 Senior Resident Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at sgpgi.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Senior Resident application form.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||2|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Senior Resident: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SGPGIMS Lucknow Senior Resident job should have an MD degree from an MCI recognized program in Laboratory Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month
- Senior Resident: 37 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- SGPGIMS Lucknow Selection process will be on the bases of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Resident vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
How to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
The venue of Interview:- Officer of Emergency Medicine.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 12th August 2020
Interview Date: 17th August 2020