SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment 2020 to fill 04 vacancies | Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science released notifications for freshers, apply SGPGIMS Lucknow jobs online @ sgpgi.ac.in. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science has come up this year by releasing the number of SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment notifications to fill around 04 vacancies in different cadres like Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science Project Assistant posts – 03, SGPGIMS Lucknow Fieldworker jobs – 01
sgpgims lucknow recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Project Assistant, Fieldworker|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Official web Portal||sgpgi.ac.in|
Project Assistant (Diabetes Nurse Educator): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for the SGPGIMS Lucknow Project Assistant (Diabetes Nurse Educator) job should have B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institution. Work experience in a multispecialty hospital will be preferred.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 22000/- Per Month
Fieldworker: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join SGPGIMS Lucknow Fieldworker posts should have 12th pass in science subjects and 1 years’ experience in a recognized organization, in health related / community projects, in the field/teaching hospital or the laboratory. Competence in computers (internet and data entry) and blood sampling will be desirable.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- More Details for Check Official Notification
Age Limit:- As Per SGPGIMS Lucknow Rules.
Selection Process:- SGPGIMS Lucknow will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for SGPGIMS Lucknow recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may reach Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bhatia, Room No. 113, Department of Endocrinology, SGPGIMS latest by 30th May 2020 by hand/post or by email at [email protected] Eligibility for an interview will be informed to candidates by phone and/or email by 3rd June 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 8th May 2020
Form Submission End Date: 30th May 2020
Interview Date: 3rd June 2020