SJVN Limited Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 280 Vacancies – SJVN Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 280 Apprentices Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at sjvn.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Apprentices application form.
SJVN Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||SJVN Limited|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||280|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
Graduate Apprentices: 120 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SJVN Limited Graduate Apprentices job should have Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 60 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SJVN Limited Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts should have Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Technician (ITI) Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SJVN Limited Technician (ITI) Apprentices posts should have ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 7000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- SJVN Limited Selection process will be on the bases of Merit List.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SJVN Limited Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website sjvn.nic.in from 16th February 2021 to 15th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 16th February 2021
Closing Date: 15th March 2021