SJVN recruitment 2018-19 to fill 50 vacancies | SJVN Limited released notifications for freshers, apply SJVN jobs online @ www.sjvn.nic.in. SJVN Limited has come up this year by releasing the number of SJVN recruitment notifications to fill around 206 vacancies in different cadres like SJVN Limited Graduate Apprentices posts – 10, SJVN Diploma Apprentices jobs – 20 & various vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 85/2018
sjvn jobs 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices|
|No of Vacancies||50|
|Official web Portal||www.sjvn.nic.in|
Graduate Apprentices: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SJVN Graduate Apprentices job should have Full time Degree in Engineering / Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Diploma Apprentices: 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join SJVN Diploma Apprentices posts should have Full time Diploma in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 30th September 2018.
- Graduate, Diploma Apprentices: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- Selection will be based on Merit List.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or pay Offline through e-Challan.
- SC/ ST/PWD: No Fee
- OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SJVN vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.sjvn.nic.in from 1st September 2018 to 30th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th September 2018