SKUAST recruitment 2020 to fill 04 vacancies | Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology released notifications for apply SKUAST jobs online @ skuastkashmir.ac.in. Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology has come up this year by releasing the number of SKUAST recruitment notifications to fill around 04 vacancies in different cadres like Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology SMS posts – 02, SKUAST Agromet Observer jobs – 02
skuast recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||SMS, Agromet Observer|
|No of Vacancies||04|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official web Portal||skuastkashmir.ac.in|
SMS (Agrometeorology)/ Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SKUAST SMS (Agrometeorology)/ Technical officer job should have Post Graduate in Agrometeorology /Meteorology/ Agronomy/Agricultural Physics. Preference shall be given to Post Graduate/Ph.D. Degree in Agrometeorology.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Agromet Observer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join SKUAST Agromet Observer posts should have 12th Pass in the science stream with the basic knowledge of computer operations.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay. 2000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- SMS (Agrometeorology)/ Technical officer: 55 years
- Agromet Observer: 40 years
Selection Process:- SKUAST will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for SKUAST recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets of all examinations passed, experience certificate and research publications to the office of Director Extension, Directorate of Extension, SKUAST-J, Main Campus Chatha, Jammu – 180009 (Jammu and Kashmir), on or before 13th June 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 29th May 2020
Form Submission End Date: 13th June 2020