South Indian Bank Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 10 Vacancies – South Indian Bank has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 10 Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at southindianbank.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Probationary Officer application form.
South Indian Bank Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Job Location||All India|
Probationary Officer (Legal): 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for South Indian Bank Probationary Officer (Legal) job should have Minimum 60% marks in LLB under regular course.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st December 2020.
- Probationary Officer (Legal): 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process:- South Indian Bank Selection process will be on the bases of Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Probationary Officer (Legal) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 800/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for South Indian Bank Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website southindianbank.com from 28th January 2021 to 8th February 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 28th January 2021
Closing Date: 8th February 2021