South Western Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 10 vacancies | South Western Railway released notifications for freshers, apply for South Western Railway jobs online @ swr.indianrailways.gov.in. South Western Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of South Western Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 10 Scouts, Guides Quota vacancies
south western railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Scouts, Guides Quota|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official web Portal||swr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Level-2 in VII CPC Pay Matrix: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for South Western Railway Level-2 in VII CPC Pay Matrix job should have Passed Matriculation Plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/Ill approved by NCVT/SCVT from recognized institutions for the posts in Technical Categories (No other qualification including Diploma in Engineering is considered as alternative higher qualification on the ground of being a higher qualification in the same line of training).
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Level-1 in VII CPC Pay Matrix: 08 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join South Western Railway Level-1 in VII CPC Pay Matrix posts should have 10th Pass OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT/SCVT from recognized institutions.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
- Level-2 in VII CPC Pay Matrix: 18 to 30 years
- Level-1 in VII CPC Pay Matrix: 18 to 33 years
Selection Process:- South Western Railway will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scouts, Guides Quota vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Women/ Minorities and Economically backward classes: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for South Western Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ, S.W. Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old GM office Building Club Road, Hubli-580023 on or before 20th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 21st December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 20th January 2020