Southern Railway recruitment 2020 to fill 600 vacancies | Southern Railway released notifications for freshers, apply Southern Railway jobs online @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Southern Railway has come up this year by releasing the number of Southern Railway recruitment notifications to fill around 600 vacancies in different cadres like Southern Railway Contract Medical Practitioner posts – 72, Southern Railway Nursing Staff jobs – 120 & Various Vacancies
southern railway recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Staff|
|No of Vacancies||600|
|Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Official web Portal||sr.indianrailways.gov.in|
Contract Medical Practitioner: 72 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the Southern Railway Contract Medical Practitioner job should have MBBS and registered with the Indian Medical Council. Two years’ experience is desirable. Specialization in Anaesthesia/ Physician/ Intervisitors will be given preference.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 75000 – 95000/- Per Month
Nursing Staff: 120 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Southern Railway Nursing Staff posts should have Certified as a Registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing). Experience/trained in ICU/ Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is preferable.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 44900/- Per Month
- Contract Medical Practitioner: 50 years
- Nursing Staff: 20 to 40 years
Selection Process:- Southern Railway 7 will be conduct the Interview.
How to apply for Southern Railway recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
Venue of Interview:- Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road, Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office.
Important Dates to remember:-
Notification Date: 8th April 2020
Interview Date: 15th & 16th & 17th April 2020