SSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill Vacancies – Staff Selection Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ssc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020 application form.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Job Location||All India|
CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020:
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020 job should have 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19900 – 92300/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- CHSL (10+2) Exam 2020: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, PWD
Selection Process:- SSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and Skill Test/ Typing Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for CHSL (10+2) Exam-2020 vacancy should pay the below charges through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ssc.nic.in from 6th November 2020 to 19th December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th November 2020
Closing Date: 19th December 2020
Last date for Payment (Online): 21st December 2020
Last date for Generation of offline Challan: 23rd December 2020
Last date for Payment of fee through Challan: 24th December 2020
Date of Computer Based Test (Tier-I): 12th to 27th April 2021
Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Type): To Be Notified Later