SSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill Vacancies – Staff Selection Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of Junior Engineer Exam-2020 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ssc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Engineer Exam-2020 application form.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer Exam-2020|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Job Location||All India|
Junior Engineer Exam-2020:
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC Junior Engineer Exam-2020 job should have Degree or Three years Diploma from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board. More Details Check Official Notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2021.
- Junior Engineer Exam-2020: 30 to 32 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- SSC Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Base Examination, Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Engineer Exam-2020 vacancy should pay the below charges through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Women: No Fee
How to apply for SSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ssc.nic.in from 1st October 2020 to 30th October 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 1st October 2020
Closing Date: 30th October 2020
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 1st November 2020
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 3rd November 2020
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank: 5th November 2020
Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 22nd March 2021 to 25th March 2021
Date of Paper-II (Conventional): To be notified later