SSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill Vacancies – Staff Selection Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ssc.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020 application form.
Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Job Location||All India|
Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020:
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for SSC Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020 job should have 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Typing knowledge of English/ Hindi.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- Stenographer Grade-C: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Stenographer Grade-D: 18 to 27 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- SSC Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Examination, Physical Test & Medical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Stenographer Grade-C&D Exam-2020 vacancy should pay the below charges through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
How to apply for SSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ssc.nic.in from 10th October 2020 to 4th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 10th October 2020
Closing Date: 4th November 2020
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 6th November 2020
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 8th November 2020
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 10th November 2020
Dates of the Computer Based Examination: 29th March 2021 to 31st March 2021