TANGEDCO Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 2900 Vacancies – Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 2900 Field Assistant Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at tangedco.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Field Assistant application form.
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Field Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||2900|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Field Assistant (Trainee): 2900 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TANGEDCO Field Assistant (Trainee) job should have ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18800 – 59900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2019.
- Field Assistant (Trainee): 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ Destitute Widows of all castes, 2 years for MBC/DC/ BCO/BCM
Selection Process:- TANGEDCO Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination and Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Field Assistant (Trainee) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) & Offline.
- OC/ BCO/ BCM/ MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST/ Destitute widows and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for TANGEDCO Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website tangedco.gov.in from 15th February 2021 to 16th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 15th February 2021
Closing Date: 16th March 2021
Last date for payment of Fee through Canara Bank/ Indian Bank/ Indian Overseas Bank: 19th March 2021