TANUVAS Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 162 Vacancies – Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 162 Junior Assistant, Typist Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at tanuvas.ac.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Junior Assistant, Typist application form.
Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Science University Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||162|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Junior Assistant: 75 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TANUVAS Junior Assistant job should have Pass in HSC or any other qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 19500 – 62400/- Per Month
Typist: 87 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TANUVAS Typist posts should have passed SSLC Public Examination or its equivalent or Typewriting English and Tamil Higher or Typewriting English Lower and Tamil Higher or Typewriting English Higher and Tamil Lower.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 19500 – 62400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 31st October 2020.
- Junior Assistant/ Typist: 18 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 2 years for BC/ BCM/ MBC/DC
Selection Process:- TANUVAS Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Junior Assistant, Typist vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/MBC/DC/BC/BCM: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TANUVAS Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website tanuvas.ac.in from 23rd November 2020 to 22nd December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 23rd November 2020
Closing Date: 22nd December 2020