Tezpur University recruitment 2019 to fill 13 vacancies | Tezpur University released notifications for apply Tezpur University jobs online @ www.tezu.ernet.in. Tezpur University has come up this year by releasing the number of Tezpur University recruitment notifications to fill around 13 vacancies
tezpur university jobs 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Teaching|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.tezu.ernet.in|
Professor: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Tezpur University Professor job should have Ph.D Degree with First Class at Bachelor (in Design/ any branch of Engineering & Technology) or Master Degree (in Design) and experience of ten (10) years in teaching, research In case the candidate is from industry and the profession First Class Master Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering & Technology (as above) Ph.D degree or significant professional work.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay – 10000/- Per Month
Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Tezpur University Associate Professor posts should have Department of Design First Class Master Degree in Design and the Bachelor Degree in Design/ any branch of Engineering & Technology.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Grade pay. 9000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per Tezpur University Rules.
Selection Process:- Tezpur University will be conduct the personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Teaching vacancy should pay the below charges through Crossed Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, Tezpur University, payable at Tezpur (Tezpur University Branch in case of State Bank of India).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Nil
How to apply for Tezpur University recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.tezu.ernet.in from 1st August 2019 to 5th September 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 1st August 2019
Form Submission End Date: 5th September 2019