THSTI recruitment 2020 to fill 02 vacancies | Transnational Health Science And Technology Institute released notifications for freshers, apply THSTI jobs online @ thsti.res.in. Transnational Health Science And Technology Institute has come up this year by releasing the number of THSTI recruitment notifications to fill around 02 Senior Professor Vacancies
thsti recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Senior Professor|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Official web Portal||thsti.res.in|
Senior Professor (Clinical): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for THSTI Senior Professor (Clinical) job should have MD or equivalent or Ph.D with basic degree as BBS/ BDS/ BVSc with at least fourteen years of R&D experience with original work as evidenced by publications.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
Senior Professor: 01 Post
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join THSTI Senior Professor posts should have MD or equivalent or Ph.D in life sciences / Cheical sciences/ Engineering with aat least fourteen yyears of RD experience with original work as evidenced by Publications.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2017.
- Senior Professor (Clinical): 50 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Senior Professor: 58 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- THSTI will be conduct the Check Official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Senior Professor vacancy should pay the below charges through online.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- UR & OBC Candidates for abroad with OCI Status: Rs. USD $ 30/- (Rupee thirty only)
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PwBD: for No Fee
How to apply for THSTI recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through THISTI for official website thsti.res.in from 13th March 2020 to 10th April 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 13th March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 10th April 2020