TMC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 125 Vacancies – Tata Memorial Centre has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 125 Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse-A Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at tmc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse-A application form.
Tata Memorial Centre Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse-A|
|No. of Vacancies||125|
Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TMC Assistant Nursing Superintendent job should have M.Sc. (Nursing) with 3 years’ experience OR B.Sc. (Nursing) with 5 years’ experience out of which minimum 2 year experience in Clinical Field. Preference will be given to candidates having administrative experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 -39100 /- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Female Nurse-A: 57 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TMC Female Nurse-A posts should have General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience in a 50 bedded hospital OR Basic or Post Basic B.Sc.(Nursing) with 2 years clinical experience in minimum 50 bedded hospital. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council. Candidates who have done Diploma in Nursing Oncology and served the entire bond period will be given relaxation in age by 5 years. Hepatitis Vaccination should be completed. Working pattern will be 6 days a week. General Nursing & Midwifery & Basic or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) should be recognized by Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 12th January 2020.
- Assistant Nursing Superintendent: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- Female Nurse-A: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- TMC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination, Skill Test for Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse-A vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Nursing Superintendent, Female Nurse-A vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
How to apply for TMC Vacancy 2020:-Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website tmc.gov.in from 24th July 2020 to 12th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 24th July 2020
Closing Date: 12th August 2020