TNFUSRC recruitment 2020 to fill 320 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee released notifications for freshers, apply for ESIC jobs online @ www.forests.tn.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has come up this year by releasing the number of TNFUSRC recruitment notifications to fill around 320 Forest Guard Vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 02/2019
tnfusrc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Forest Guard|
|No of Vacancies||320|
|Official web Portal||www.forests.tn.gov.in|
Forest Guard: 227 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the TNFUSRC Forest Guard job should have passed in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Forest Guard with Driving License: 93 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TNFUSRC Forest Guard with Driving License posts should have passed in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects and Must possess a valid Driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- 21 to 30 years as on 1st June 2019.
Selection Process:- TNFUSRC will be conduct the Written Examination & Endurance Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate in Forest Guard vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All Candidates: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TNFUSRC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through TNFUSRC official website from 5th December 2019 to February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 5th December
Form Submission End Date: February 2020
Examination Date: March 2020