TNFUSRC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 878 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed services Recruitment Committee released notifications for freshers, apply TNFUSRC jobs online @ www.forests.tn.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed services Recruitment Committee has come up this year by releasing the number of TNFUSRC recruitment notifications to fill around 878 vacancies in different cadres like Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed services Recruitment Committee Forest Guard posts – 726, TNFUSRC Forest Guard with Driving Licence jobs – 152.
Advertisement Number:- 1 /2018
tnfusrc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence|
|No of Vacancies||878|
|Official web Portal||www.forests.tn.gov.in|
Forest Guard: 726 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNFUSRC Forest Guard job should have pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 18200 – 57900/- Per Month
Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 152 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join TNFUSRC Forest Guard with Driving Licence posts should have pass in Higher Secondary Course (Plus Two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects. Must possess a valid Driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 18200 – 57900/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes
Selection Process:- TNFUSRC admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination, Physical Standards and Endurance Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs, Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TNFUSRC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.forests.tn.gov.in from 15th October 2018 to 5th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 5th November 2018
Challan Payment: 7th November 2018