102 Jobs found
TNPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 102 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released notifications for apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 102 vacancies in different cadres like Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Director posts – 13, TNPSC CDPO jobs – 89
tnpsc recruitment 2019 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Director, CDPO|
|No of Vacancies||102|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Assistant Director job should have Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Child Development Project Officer: 89 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TNPSC Child Development Project Officer posts should have Degree in Nutrition (or) Home Science (or)A degree with a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 years.
Selection Process:- TNPSC will be conduct the Written Examination and Oral Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Director, CDPO vacancy should pay the below charges through Pay the Examination Fee & Registration Fee through Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India/ Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2019:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through official website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 13th August 2019 to 11th September 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 13th August 2019
Form Submission End Date: 11th September 2019