TNPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 365 Vacancies – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 365 Agricultural Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Agricultural Officer application form.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Agricultural Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||365|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Agricultural Officer (Extension): 365 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Agricultural Officer (Extension) job should have Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture) and Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37700 – 119500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Check Official Notification.
Selection Process:- TNPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Agricultural Officer (Extension) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) offline at SBI / HDFC Bank.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Destitute Widow: No Fee
How to apply for TNPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website tnpsc.gov.in from 5th February 2021 to 4th March 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 5th February 2021
Closing Date: 4th March 2021
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI & HDFC): 6th March 2021
Paper – I (Subject Paper): 18th April 2021 at 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Paper – II (General Studies): 18th April 2021 at 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM