TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released notifications, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 13 Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- 18/2018
tnpsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant: 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNPSC Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant job should have Must possess a Degree of Master of Town planning or its equivalent Or Associate Membership of the Institute of Town planners of India or Institute of Architects of India Or A Degree in Civil Engineering Or A Degree in Architecture Or An A.M.I.E. (Civil) (i.e.). Associate Member of the Institute of Engineers (India).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37700 – 119500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Architectural Assistant/ Planning Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) and it can be paid offline at the State bank of India/ Indian Bank.
- Registration Fee for All Candidate: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST/ SC(A), MBCs/ DCs/ BC(OBCM)s/ BCMs/ Destitute Widows, Differently Abled Persons, Ex-Serviceman: No Fee
- All Other Candidate: Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TNPSC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.tnpsc.gov.in from 11th September 2018 to 10th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 11th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 10th October 2018
Challan Payment: 12th October 2018
Examination Date: 22nd December 2018