TNPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 13 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Public service commission released notifications, apply TNPSC jobs online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in Tamil Nadu Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TNPSC recruitment notifications to fill 13 (Thirteen) Statistical Inspector vacancies.
TNPSC jobs 2018
|Name of Post||Statistical Inspector|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
Statistical Inspector: 13 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Statistical Inspector should have degree from a recognized institute / university by UGC with statistics / Math as the main subjects.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
Age Limit:- As Per notification
Selection Process:- TNPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online or paid offline at SBI / Indian bank.
- One Time Registration for All: Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred fifty only)
- Examination fee:- Rs. 150/- (Rupee One hundred Fifty only)
- SC/ST// MBC / BC / DC / Destitute widows / EXSM: No Examination Fee
How to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018:- Applicants may apply through online through official website http://www.tnpscexams.net 28th August 2018 to 26th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 28th August 2018
Closing Date: 26th September 2018