TNUSRB recruitment 2018-19 to fill 202 vacancies | Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board released notifications for freshers, apply for TNUSRB jobs online @ www.tnusrbonline.org. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has come up this year by releasing the number of TNUSRB recruitment notifications to fill around 202 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 02/2018
tnusrb recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Sub Inspector of Police|
|No of Vacancies||202|
|Official Web Portal||www.tnusrbonline.org|
Sub Inspector of Police: 202 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TNUSRB Sub Inspector of Police job should have i. Candidates should possess a degree in Science or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission in the pattern of 10+2+3. ii. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 36900 – 116600/- Per Month
- Sub Inspector of Police: 20 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Ex-servicemen/ Ex-personnel: 45 years
Selection Process:- TNUSRB will be conduct the Written Examination, Viva-Voce & Physical Test.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Sub Inspector of Police vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Police Departmental candidate apply for both open quota and departmental quota: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
How to apply for TNUSRB recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.tnusrbonline.org from 29th August 2018 to 28th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From:
Form Submission End Date: