TPSC recruitment 2020 to fill 08 vacancies | Tripura Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for TPSC jobs online @ tpsc.nic.in. Tripura Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 08 Principal vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 02/2020
tpsc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Principal|
|No of Vacancies||08|
|Official web Portal||tpsc.nic.in|
Principal: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TPSC Principal job should have (i) A Master Degree in Physical Education with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed) from a recognized University. (ii) A Ph.D. Degree in the field of Physical Education with evidence of published work and research guidance (iii) Associate Professor/Professor with at least 10 (ten) years of experience of teaching/research/administration Education, out of which 5(five) year experience in an institute/college/department of Physical Education.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
Tripura Judicial Service: 07 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TPSC Tripura Judicial Service posts should have a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 29th February 2020.
- Principal: 35 to 50 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- TPSC will be conduct the test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Principal vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ ST/ BPL/ PH: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
How to apply for TPSC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through TPSC official website tpsc.nic.in from 6th February 2020 to 29th February 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 6th February 2020
Form Submission End Date: 29th February 2020