TSPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 10 vacancies | Telangana State Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for TSPSC jobs online @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Telangana State Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TSPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 10 Lab Assistant vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 24/2018
tspsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lab Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||10|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Lab Assistant: 10 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TSPSC Lab Assistant job should have B.Sc. with Chemistry of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 16400 – 29870/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2018.
- Lab Assistant: 21 to 28 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ BCs, 10 years for PH
Selection Process:- TSPSC Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Lab Assistant vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Personal Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lab Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General: Rs. 80/- (Rupee eighty only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/ BC/ Ex-Serviceman of Telangana: No Fee
- Application fee for All Candidate: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for TSPSC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the websitewww.tspsc.gov.in from 8th August 2018 to 7th September 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 8th August 2018
Form Submission End Date: 7th September 2018