TSPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 24 vacancies | Telangana State Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for TSPSC jobs online @ www.tspsc.gov.in. Telangana State Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of TSPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 24 vacancies in different cadres like Telangana State Public Service Commission Associate Professors posts – 07, TSPSC Professors jobs – 03 & various vacancies
Advertisement Number:- 29/2018
tspsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Professors, Associate Professors|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Official Web Portal||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Professors: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for TSPSC Professors job should have an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/ relevant discipline and a minimum of 10 years of teaching experience.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 37400- 67000/- Grade pay. 10000/- Per Month
Associate Professors: 07 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join TSPSC Associate Professors posts should have a Good academic record with a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/ relevant disciplines and A Master Degree with at least 55% marks and a minimum of 08 years of teaching experience.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 37400- 67000/- Grade pay. 9000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 58 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- TSPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Professors, Associate Professors vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Professors, Associate Professors vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- All candidates: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for TSPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.tspsc.gov.in from 15th September 2018 to 1st October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 15th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 1st October 2018