UCO Bank Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 91 Vacancies – UCO Bank has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 91 Specialist Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at ucobank.com. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Specialist Officer application form.
UCO Bank Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||91|
|Job Location||All India|
Security Officers (JMGS-I): 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UCO Bank Security Officers (JMGS-I) job should have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
IT Officer (JMGS-I): 20 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UCO Bank IT Officer (JMGS-I) posts should have Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Tele Communications from a recognised University / institute recognized by AICTE only Or Minimum 60% in MCA (3 years) from a recognised University / institute recognized by AICTE only.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st October 2020.
- Security Officers (JMGS-I): 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
- IT Officer (JMGS-I): 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process:- UCO Bank Selection process will be on the bases of Online Examination for Specialist Officer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview, Group Discussion and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Specialist Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1180/- (Rupee one thousand one hundred eighty only)
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 118/- (Rupee one hundred eighteen only)
How to apply for UCO Bank Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website ucobank.com from 27th October 2020 to 17th November 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 27th October 2020
Closing Date: 17th November 2020
Online Exam Date: December 2020/ January 2021
Interview Date: Will Be Informed Separately