UKPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 917 vacancies | Uttarakhand Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for UKPSC jobs online @ www.ukpsc.gov.in. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UKPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 917 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- A-1/S-1/2018
ukpsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Lecturer|
|No of Vacancies||917|
|Official Web Portal||www.ukpsc.gov.in|
Lecturer: 917 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UKPSC Lecturer job should have Post Graduate Degree in relevant Subjects and B.Ed from recognized University.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 42 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- UKPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Lecturer vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking or CSC Connect).
- General: Rs. 135/- (Rupee one hundred thirty-five only)
- PH: Rs. 35/- (Rupee thirty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 95/- (Rupee ninety-five only)
How to apply for JKPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 4th September 2018 to 10th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 4th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 10th October 2018