UP Postal Circle Jobs 2020 to fill 3951 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle released notifications for freshers, apply UP Postal Circle jobs online @ indiapost.gov.in. Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has come up this year by releasing the number of UP Postal Circle recruitment notifications to fill 3951 (Three thousand nine hundred and fifty one) Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies
UP Postal Circle recruitment 2020 Alert
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No of Vacancies||3951|
|Official web Portal||indiapost.gov.in|
Gramin Dak Sevaks: 3951 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Gramin Dak Sevaks job should have 1. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects). 2. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 12000 – 14500/- Per Month for BPM
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 10000 – 12000/- Per Month for ABPM/ Dak Sevak
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 23rd March 2020.
- Gramin Dak Sevaks: 18 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD
Selection Process:- Check official Notification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/OBC/EWS Male: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
- Other: Nil
How to apply for UP Postal Circle recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle official website indiapost.gov.in from 23rd March 2020 to 15th May 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Online Submission starts From: 23rd March 2020
Form Submission End Date: 15th May 2020