UPPCL Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 11 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 11 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppcl.org. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Engineer application form.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 11 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) job should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a University or Institution established by law in Uttar Pradesh or from any other institution recognized by the State Government, or a Degree or Diploma recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Government.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 59500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st January 2020.
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee): 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/ OBC (NCL)
Selection Process:- UPPCL Selection process will be on the bases of Computer Based Test for Assistant Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan.
- General/ EWS/OBC (NCL): Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
How to apply for UPPCL Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website uppcl.org from 5th January 2021 to 27th January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 5th January 2021
Closing Date: 27th January 2021
Challan Payment: 29th January 2021
CBT Exam Date (Tentative): Last Week of February 2021