UPPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 364 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Public service commission released notifications, apply UPPSC jobs online @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPPSC recruitment notifications to fill 364 (Three hundred and sixty four) various vacancies.
UPPSC jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||Combined state / upper subordinate service exam, Assistant Conservator of forest and more posts|
|No of Vacancies||364|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
Combined state / upper subordinate services: 300 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Combined state / upper subordinate services should have Degree from a recognized institute / university in any stream.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting officer: Post Not specified
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting officer should have
- Salary breakup:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2019
Selection Process:- UPPSC Hall Ticket 2019 will be issued to conduct the online test and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 125/- (Rupee One hundred twenty five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty five only)
- PH: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to apply for UPPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in on or before 13th November 2019.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 13th November 2019