UPPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 328 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 328 Assistant Professor, Lecturer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Assistant Professor, Lecturer application form.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||328|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Assistant Professor: 02 Posts, Assistant Professor-Higher Education: 128 Posts, Assistant Architect: 03 Posts, Lecturer: 130 Posts, Research Officer: 04 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate in the UPPSC Assistant Professor job should have Bachelor’s Degree Post-Graduation Degree (Relevant Disciplines). For more qualifications, details refer to the notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years.
Selection Process:- UPPSC Selection process will be on the basis of the Interview and the last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Professor, Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking/ Other Payment Modes).
- Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- SC/ ST, Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 24th November 2020 to 21st December 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 24th November 2020
Form Submission End Date: 21st December 2020