UPSSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 610 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public service commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 610 Medical officer, veterinary medical officer & more posts Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Medical officer, veterinary medical officer & more posts application form.
Uttar Pradesh Public service commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Medical officer, veterinary medical officer & more posts|
|No. of Vacancies||610|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Qualification for UPPSC Hiring 2020
- Medical officer:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Medical officer job should have MBBS with state medical council registration.
- Veterinary Medical officer:- Candidates who wanted to participate for Veterinary Medical officer job should have degree in Veterinary science and Livestock with council registration.
Age Limit for UPPSC Posts 2020
- Medical officer: 21 to 40 years
- Veterinary Medical officer: 21 to 40 years
Selection Process:- The Job Selection will be based on Pre-Exams, Mains, and Face to Face Interview.
Application Fee:- Application fee is given below in detail and can be paid through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred and five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty five only)
- PH: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty five only)
How to Apply for UPPSC Job Vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 5th September 2020 to 1st October 2020.
Important Links to Remember
Advertisement Details:- Click Here