UPPSC recruitment 2020 to fill 712 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications for freshers, apply for UPPSC jobs online @ uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 712 Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019 vacancies
uppsc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019|
|No of Vacancies||712|
|Official web Portal||uppsc.up.nic.in|
Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019: 712 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019 job should have Intermediate or Bachelor Degree, Degree and from an institution or university recognized by the Government, or be a qualified Associate Member of the institution of Engineer (India) Civil Engineering Branch or Mechanical Engineering Branch. (More Details for Check official Notification).
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade pay – 5400/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2019.
- Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPPSC will be conduct the Written Examination.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Combined State Engineering Services Examination-2019 vacancy should pay the below charges through online.
- Unreserved for Online Processing: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- SC/ ST for Online Processing: 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- Handicapped for Online Processing: 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- Ex-service Man: 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only)
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through UPPSC Official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 30th December 2019 to 30th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 30th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 30th January 2020