UPPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 1473 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 1473 GIC Lecturer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the GIC Lecturer application form.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||GIC Lecturer|
|No. of Vacancies||1473|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
GIC Lecturer: 1473 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC GIC Lecturer job should have Master Degree in relevant subject. More Details Check Official notification.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years as on 1st July 2020.
Selection Process:- UPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Written Examination for GIC Lecturer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for GIC Lecturer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Rupee –sixty-five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 22nd December 2020 to 22nd January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 22nd December 2020
Closing Date: 22nd January 2021
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 18th January 2021