UPPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 18 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 18 Entomologist, Assistant Director Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Entomologist, Assistant Director application form.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Entomologist, Assistant Director|
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Entomologist: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Entomologist job should have M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree with Entomology subject from a recognized University or Institute. Knowledge of Hindi language.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per Month
Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPPSC Assistant Director posts should have Post-Graduate Degree in Zoology with specialization in fisheries from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 21 to 40 years.
Selection Process:- UPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Screening Test for Entomologist, Assistant Director vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Entomologist, Assistant Director vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only)
- Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 22nd December 2020 to 22nd January 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 22nd December 2020
Closing Date: 22nd January 2021
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank: 18th January 2021