UPPSC Jobs 2021 Notification to fill 337 Vacancies – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 337 RO/ ARO Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at uppsc.up.nic.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the RO/ ARO application form.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 Highlights
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||RO/ ARO|
|No. of Vacancies||337|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
RO/ ARO (General): 228 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC RO/ ARO (General) job should have Bachelor Degree from a University established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
RO/ ARO (Special) (Backlog): 109 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPPSC RO/ ARO (Special) (Backlog)posts should have Bachelor Degree from a University established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- Salary breakup:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st July 2021.
- RO/ ARO: 21 to 40 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/OBC
Selection Process:- UPPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Preliminary Exam, Main Written Examination for RO/ ARO vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for RO/ ARO vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only)
- PH: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC Vacancy 2021:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in from 5th March 2021 to 5th April 2021.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 5th March 2021
Closing Date: 5th April 2021
Last Date for Receipt of Exam Fee Online in the Bank: 1st April 2021