UPPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 21 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released notifications, apply UPPSC jobs online @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 21 Assistant Registrar through Uttar Pradesh University (Centralised) Service Assistant Registrar Exam – 2018 vacancies.
Advertisement Number:- A-4/E-1/2018
uppsc vacancy 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Assistant Registrar|
|No of Vacancies||21|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
Assistant Registrar: 21 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Assistant Registrar job should have degree of Graduation from any recognized University or Equivalent qualification by the last date for receipt of application form. Good knowledge of Hindi is essential. The candidates must possess the working experience of minimum 07 years in any Govt. office or office of University with which the knowledge of Hindi and English drafting and Accounts Rules are essential.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay – 4800/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 to 45 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- UPPSC admit card 2018 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination for Assistant Registrar vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Assistant Registrar vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or E-Challan.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 225/- (Rupee two hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 105/- (Rupee one hundred five only)
- PWD: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC vacancies 2018-19:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 30th October 2018 to 27th November 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 30th October 2018
Form Submission End Date: 30th November 2018
Challan Payment: 27th November 2018