UPPSC recruitment 2018-19 to fill 610 vacancies | Uttar Pradesh Public service commission released notifications for freshers, apply UPPSC jobs online @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in. Uttar Pradesh Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 610 vacancies
Advertisement Number:- A-3/E-1/2018
uppsc recruitment 2018 notification
|Name of Post||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|No of Vacancies||610|
|Official web Portal||www.uppsc.up.nic.in|
Civil Judge (Junior Division): 610 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) job should have Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 27700 – 44770/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 22 to 35 years as on 1st July 2018.
Selection Process:- UPPSC will be conduct the Written Examination for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy, and after exams, candidates will be invited for Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/ OBC: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 65/- (Rupee sixty-five only)
- PWD: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2018:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 11th September 2018 to 8th October 2018.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 11th September 2018
Form Submission End Date: 8th October 2018
Last Date Fee Payment: 11th October 2018
Examination Date: 16th December 2018