13 Jobs found
UPSC recruitment 2019 to fill 13 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 13 (Thirteen) System Analyst, Company Prosecutor and more vacancies.
UPSC jobs 2019 Hiring
|Name of Post||System Analyst, Company Prosecutor & more posts|
|No of Vacancies||13|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
System Analyst: 01 Post
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for System Analyst should have Master Degree in Computer application or MSC or BE / B.Tech from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
Company Prosecutor: 05 Posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate for Company Prosecutor should have Degree in law from a recognized institute / university.
- Salary Structure:- Level 07
- System Analyst:- maximum 35 years
- Company Prosecutor: maximum 30 years
Selection Process:- test and personal Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or Challan in any branch of SBI.
- General/OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty Five only)
- SC/ ST: No fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2019:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11th July 2019
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 11th July 2019