UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 118 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 118 Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer|
|No. of Vacancies||118|
|Job Location||All India|
Medical Officer/ Research Officer: 36 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Medical Officer/ Research Officer job should have Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council or equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathic Central Council ACT, 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Assistant Engineer posts should have Master Degree in Science in one of the subjects viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic) from a recognized University OR Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Salary breakup:- Level-07
- Medical Officer/ Research Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Assistant Engineer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Exam for Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Medical Officer/ Research Officer, Assistant Engineer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 13th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 13th August 2020