134 Jobs found
UPSC Jobs 2020 to fill 134 vacancies | Union Public service commission released notifications, apply UPSC jobs online @ www.upsc.gov.in. Union Public service commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill 134 (One Hundred and Thirty four) – Assistant Engineer, Medical officer / Research officer and more vacancies.
UPSC jobs 2020
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer, Medical officer / Research officer & more Posts|
|No of Vacancies||134|
|Official web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
Assistant Engineer:- 66 posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate Assistant Engineer should have master degree from a recognized institute / university in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Level 07
Medical officer / Research officer:- 44 posts
- Qualification:-candidates who wanted to participate Medical officer / Research officer should have degree from a recognized institute / university in relevant discipline.
- Salary Structure:- Level 10
- Assistant Engineer:- maximum 30 years
- Medical officer / Research officer:- maximum 35 years
Selection Process:- test and personal Interview
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- General/OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee Twenty Five only)
- SC/ ST: No fee
How to apply for UPSC vacancies 2020:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in from 25th January 2020 to 13th February 2020..
Important Dates to remember:-
- Form Submission End Date: 13th February 2020