UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 15 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 15 IES Exam-2020 Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the IES Exam-2020 application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||IES Exam-2020|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||All India|
IES Exam-2020: 15 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC IES Exam-2020 job should have Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics.
- Salary Structure:- Not Specified
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 1st August 2020.
- IES Exam-2020: 21 to 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of Written Examination for IES Exam-2020 vacancy, and after exams candidates will be invited for Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for IES Exam-2020 vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in from 11th August 2020 to 1st September 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Starting Date: 11th August 2020
Closing Date: 1st September 2020
Examination Date: 16th October 2020