UPSC Jobs 2020 Notification to fill 24 Vacancies – Union Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 24 Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer Posts. Candidates who wanted to apply online application form can visit the official website at upsc.gov.in. Check eligibility criteria and other details on this page before filling the Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer application form.
Union Public Service Commission Jobs 2020 Highlights
|Name of the Post||Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Job Location||All India|
Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy): 01 Post
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Scientific Officer (Pharmacognosy) job should have Master’s degree in Botany or Pharmacy (with Pharmacognosy as the main subject) of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Salary Structure:- Level-10
Junior Scientific Officer: 14 Posts
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Junior Scientific Officer posts should have Master’s Degree from a recognized University in Physics / Applied Physics / Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry / Electronics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from recognized University or Institute in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Metallurgical/ Mechanical/ Aeronautical/ Chemical.
- Salary breakup:- Level- 8
Age Limit:- Calculate the Lower and Upper age limit as on 27th August 2020.
- Scientific Officer: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Junior Scientific Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC Selection process will be on the bases of personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer vacancy should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
How to apply for UPSC Vacancy 2020:- Interested and Eligible applicant may apply online through the official website upsc.gov.in on or before 27th August 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Closing Date: 27th August 2020