29 Jobs found
UPSC recruitment 2020 to fill 29 vacancies | Union Public Service Commission released notifications for apply UPSC jobs online @ upsc.gov.in. Union Public Service Commission has come up this year by releasing the number of UPSC recruitment notifications to fill around 29 vacancies in different cadres like Union Public Service Commission Deputy Central Intelligence Officer posts – 02, UPSC Data Processing Assistant jobs – 27
upsc recruitment 2020 notification
|Name of Post||Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant|
|No of Vacancies||29|
|Official web Portal||upsc.gov.in|
Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for UPSC Deputy Central Intelligence Officer job should have Master Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science of a recognized University/ Institute or BE B.Tech in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute. *The degree obtained through distance education mode should be in accordance with the territorial jurisdiction policy of UGC.
- Salary Structure:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Data Processing Assistant: 27 Posts
- Qualification:-Aspirants who decided to join UPSC Data Processing Assistant posts should have Bachelor Degree in Engineering BE B.Tech or B.Sc Egg awarded by a recognized University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers AMIE in Electronics and Communications Engineering or Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers AMIETE in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications MCA after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology)or Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master of Science(Software) from a recognized University.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 30 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
- Data Processing Assistant: 35 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC
Selection Process:- UPSC will be conduct test and Interview.
Fee charges:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Deputy Central Intelligence Officer, Data Processing Assistant vacancy should pay the below charges through any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 25/- (Rupee twenty-five only)
- SC/ ST/ PH/Women: No Fee
How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2020:- Interested and Eligible Applicant may apply online through UPSC official website upsc.gov.in 28th December 2019 to 17th January 2020.
Important Dates to remember:-
Online Submission starts From: 28th December 2019
Form Submission End Date: 17th January 2020